본문 바로가기

조회 수 92 댓글 0

lee2.jpg

1979년 박정희 대통령 암살사건(10.26)을 주도한 김재규의 부하 박흥주 육군 대령과 태윤기 변호사의 이야기를 다룬 '행복의 나라(Land of Happiness)'가 8월 23일 미 주요 도시에서 상영된다. 추창민 감독(광해, 왕이 된 남자), 고 이선균, 조정석, 유재명이 출연하는 '행복의 나라'는 한국에서 8월 14일 개봉됐다. 추 감독은 "김성수 감독의 ‘서울의 봄(12.12: The Day)’은 12·12 군사 반란을 다큐멘터리처럼 다뤘지만, ‘행복의 나라’는 10·26과 12·12 사이의 시대상을 보여주는 데 중점을 뒀다”고 밝혔다. 고 이선균은 중앙정보부장 수행비서관 박흥주를 모티프로 한 박태주로 분했다. 

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/the-land-of-happiness-77799

LAND OF HAPPINESS

2 hr 4 min NR

On October 26, 1979, the assassination of the president occurred. Taking on the defense of `Park Tae-joo,? the secretary to the Director of the Intelligence Agency involved in the presidential assassination, is the top courtroom brawler `Jung In-hoo,? who plunges into the worst political trial in the history of South Korea. Although `Jung In-hoo? fights tirelessly to ensure that `Park Tae-joo,? who, due to his military status, faces a finalized sentence after a single ruling, receives a fair trial, he erupts in anger at the unfair proceedings of the trial. ?Do you expect me to betray my boss to save myself?? Thirty minutes before the incident, `Park Tae-joo? received an order from the Director of the Intelligence Agency to suppress the bodyguards if anything happened. The central issue in court is whether his actions were premeditated conspiracy for a rebellion or obedience under duress. `Jung In-hoo? suggests a testimony that could help `Park Tae-joo? escape the charges, but `Park Tae-joo? maintains his loyalty, refusing to betray his trust. Meanwhile, `Jeon Sang-doo,? the head of the Joint Investigation Team, harbors dangerous ambitions following the October 26th event. Mocking Jung In-hoo?s confidence, Jeon Sang-doo eavesdrops on the trial and manipulates the proceedings by passing notes to the judges in real-time, effectively controlling the trial. The worst political trial in South Korean history, hastily conducted over just 16 days, is about to begin!

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/the-land-of-happiness-77799

?