본문 바로가기

조회 수 643 댓글 0
156253.jpg

브로드웨이 히트 뮤지컬 '헤어스프레이(Hairspray)'가 5월 29일 오후 2시부터 31일 오후 2시까지 48시간  유튜브 'The Shows Must Go On!: Hairspray' 채널에서 무료로 스트림된다.(아시아와 남미에서는 볼 수 없다.) 이 뮤지컬은 2016년 할리우드 NBC-TV에서 방영된 라이브 버전이다. https://youtu.be/q25CRGGiT8Q

HAIRSPRAY Live! - FULL SHOW | The Shows Must Go On - Stay Home #WithMe

Hairspray Live! tells the inspiring story of Tracy Turnblad (newcomer Maddie Baillio), a plump teen in 1962 Baltimore who wins a spot on a local TV dance program and ignites a campaign to integrate the show. The three-hour live event is directed by Tony Award®-winner Kenny Leon and features choreography from Tony Award®-winner Jerry Mitchell. The all-star cast includes Kristin Chenoweth, Harvey Fierstein, Ariana Grande, Derek Hough, Jennifer Hudson and Martin Short. (Original Title - Hairspray Live!) - 2016 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.

Hairspray Live!
Last chance (through Sunday 2pm EST / 7pm BST, not available in Asia or Latin America)

For sheer bubblegum musical-theater joy, it's hard to beat this week’s offering from the YouTube channel The Shows Must Go On!: Hairspray, one of the best film-to-musical adaptations in Broadway history. Adapted from the 1988 John Waters film about a plus-size teen breaking down barriers in 1960s Baltimore—and buoyed by an exuberant score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman—the show balances Broadway showmanship with winking camp all the way to its unstoppable finale, and this 2016 version is among the most enjoyable live-TV musicals in recent memory. Maddie Baillio has the central role, with a galaxy of stars in the supporting parts: Harvey Fierstein, Martin Short, Ariana Grande, Garrett Clayton, Kristin Chenoweth, Jennifer Hudson, Ephraim Sykes, Shahadi Wright Joseph, Derek Hough, Andrea Martin, Sean Hayes, Rosie O'Donnell, Billy Eichner and a delicious Dove Cameron. NBC had learned from its earlier live broadcasts, and the choices it made here—from the casting to the camera work to the inclusion of a live audience—help lift Hairspray to the right fluffy heights.

Based on the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical, “Hairspray Live!” takes place in 1962 Baltimore. Plump teenager Tracy Turnblad’s dream is to dance on “The Corny Collins Show,” a local TV program. When against all odds Tracy wins a role on the show, she becomes a celebrity overnight and meets a colourful array of characters, including the resident dreamboat, Link; the ambitious mean girl, Amber; an African-American boy she meets in detention, Seaweed; and his mother, Motormouth Maybelle, the owner of a local record store. Tracy’s mother is the indomitable Edna, and she eventually encourages Tracy on her campaign to integrate the all-white “Corny Collins Show.”

Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (executive producers of all of NBC’s live musicals and the 2017 holiday musical “Bye Bye Birdie Live!”) serve as executive producers of “Hairspray Live!” Live television director Alex Rudzinski will join director Kenny Leon (“The Wiz Live!”) for “Hairspray Live!” Harvey Fierstein will provide a new teleplay and Jerry Mitchell (“Kinky Boots,” “On Your Feet”) will serve as choreographer for the live production with music and lyrics by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman (“Smash” and Broadway’s upcoming “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”).

SONG LIST:

Overture - 00:48
Good Morning Baltimore - 02:09
The Nicest Kids in Town - 05:51
Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now - 15:46
I Can Hear The Bells - 19:53
(The Legend Of) Miss Baltimore Crabs - 24:28
Ladies’ Choice - 31:19
It Takes Two - 37:50
Velma’s Revenge - 41:25
Welcome To The 60’s - 44:29
Run and Tell That - 53:15